- Yield : 4 teaspoons
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 10m
Cajun spice rub that can be used as a barbecue marinade with meat and chicken.
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4th teaspoon salt
- 1/4th teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4th teaspoon ground dried oregano
Combine and mix together in a grinder. Your basic Cajun spice rub is ready !!
You can add red pepper flakes for heat, onion powder/onion flakes or garlic powder to create a slightly different version.
Apron Cooking Guides
1. Use more chilli powder if you want a spicier version.
2. This paste works wonderfully when you use it as a marinade for chicken drumsticks or chicken legs in a barbecue.