Pomegranate & chilli chutney
- Yield : 2 bowls
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
Pomegranate & Chilli Chutney
This is an interesting combination of Pomegranate & Chilli Chutney providing a spicy kick that is cut by the sweetness of the Pomegranate. This can had as a side dish or on chopped pieces of Nan or bread as a snack.
- 4 green chillies, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Sugar to taste
- 1 (medium) onion, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the pomegranate seeds.
Grind to a fine paste. Remove into a bowl and mix in the pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
My Great Indian Cookbook by Vikas Khanna
1. Add extra chillies if you like it spicy.
2.A tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil also enhances the flavour.
3. A teaspoon of lime juice make it tangy and spicy.