- Yield : 2 bowls
- Servings : 6 people
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 15m
- half a small onion
- 1 tomato, cored and de-seeded
- Half a cup of Tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- quarter tea spoon of dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Finely chop the onions and tomatoes together. Mix all the ingredients together and season to taste.
Set aside for 30 minutes for the ingredients to mix. Sprinkle some of the tomato bits on top before serving.
1. This dip is great with pita bread or as a side dip for kebabs.
2. I prepare a little bit of this whenever I have extra Tahini leftover after making Humus.
2. It is called as Techina in Turkish.