Marinated olives with orange
- Yield : 2 cups
- Servings : 2 cups sharing platter
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Spring onions soup
This is a very easy to make marinated olives with orange that serves well as a snack or a side dish.
- 2 cups of pitted olives
- 6 small garlic cloves crushed
- 1 Tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/4th cup fresh orange juice
- 4 thin lemon slices, cut in half and seeded
- 1 tablespoon of Sherry wine vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 medium sized pinch of cumin powder
Place all the ingredients in a large glass bowl and mix well.
Cover and let the olives marinate overnight at room temperature, tossing occasionally.
Serve at room temperature.
The New Spanish Table by Anya Von Bremzen
1. A great simple way to spice up a bowl of olives.
2. The longer the olives marinate, the better they taste – even after a few days.